Holding a high stake in the railway model manufacturing industry, Bachmann is introduced yet another great product in the market. This one is the Bachmann 32-882 Fairburn 2-6-4 Tank 42062 BR Lined Black Late Crest is a freight train. It has a great design, a great sound decoder, and an excellent speed. The engine is a freight engine, has great carrying capacity, a well-balanced layout, and a very economical price as well
The main features
- DCC Ready. 8-pin socket
- OO Gauge
- It belongs to the 5th era of the UK Railway ranging firm 1957 to 1966
- It belongs to the Fairburn class of the railway engines
- It is a freight train
- The wheel configuration is 2-6-4
- The entire structure has a pristine coating finish which makes it more durable and gives it a finishing touch as well.
- Cap tarpaulin is also available
- Route discs and lamps are also available
This isn’t a toy, so shouldn’t be considered as one for younger children. The train operates with steam, so it can be dangerous for kids. Kids above 14 years of age can use it but adult supervision is still recommended. That said, it’s a great model and is a fantastic addition to any enthusiast’s collection.
The Bachmann 32-882 has a very sleek and sturdy infrastructure. The design is well balanced and comes with a pristine touch which makes it scratch free as well. You can get it at an economical price which is quite suitable owing to its great design and efficient working.
It is not a toy but a genuinely used model engine that has gained much respect from the users. The price is economical and it is easily available as well in the stores and online as well where you can order it and customize it as well.